Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December 10


Now we can all believe that Wesley was telling the truth when he said he'd gained 20 lbs.


Another amazing sunset!



Same foggy road as last time, but this one with two elders. Wesley is on the right.


Wes says, "The sign says it all." Elders have a weird sense of humor.


Weird sense of humor explains this picture.
A neat experience from the last letter: "We were tracting and talked to a lot of people, but not very many were interested. It was time for dinner, so we decided to knock on one more door. We knocked and nothing happened so right as we were about to leave I pushed the doorbell and someone answered the door. He invited us in (which never happens) and we sat and talked for quite awhile. His name is Wallace Chin, he's from Hawaii. He survived Pearl Harbor when he was 17. He is really cool and we are actually going to see him again."
I have been worried about Wesley riding a bike in the Washington rain. (My nephew Brandon ruined his suit pants as I remember!) Wesley's reply to my concerns was "I'm always careful and I can get wayyyy nice suit pants for like $10 at this Thrift Store if that happens." So, I'm wayyyy less worried about him wrecking his bike and ruining his suit pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment